Search This Blog

Sunday 6 July 2014

Modi ministers are well connected to people



I would like to share my personal experience with a minister in Modi government which will be eye opening for many one. Few days back, I called Sri Prakash Javdekar Information and Broadcasting minister in Modi government and it was no reply. I understood that he was busy which was natural. I sent SMS in his mobile. However, it was remained non-replied.

Few days after, I was surprized to see SMS from Sri Prakash Javdekar. He not only replied my message but said sorry for delay. Normally, we are not habituated of this kind of responses from an Union minister. I admire his humbleness. Similarly, I am getting reply of my mails to Sri Jual Oram, Ministry of tribal affairs.

Sri Narendra Modi, PM of India is a popular leader and well connected to people of India. He knows power of social networking. He is the first Prime Minister of India who has created PMO page in Facebook. Any one can write in this page. Suggestions given in this page are regularly reviewed and sent for necessary actions to concerned departments.

I have been using this as a tool and regularly suggesting Sri Narendra Modi, PM through PMO facebook page. I have suggested three issues before he addressed Parliament for the first time. I am thankful to him that he has addressed all three issues in his maiden speech in the Parliament. This encouraged me to suggest more and I have continued writing as per my public feedback and suggestions.

There is a Sanskrit proverb "महाजनो येन गतः सः पन्थाः" and his ministers are really following him. Above mentioned two examples of Sri Prakash Javdekar and Sri Jual Oram are enough to confirm this. We believe that Narendra Modi and his Ministers and officials will follow this in public interest and remain well connected with the people of India. This is a government truly for common Indians.

Regards,
Jyoti Kothari
Convener, Jaipur division
Prabhari, West Bengal,
Narendra Modi Vichar Manch

Thanks,
(Vardhaman Gems, Jaipur represents Centuries Old Tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry)
info@vardhamangems.com
Please follow us on facebook for latest updates.


Stop future trading of agricultural products: Suggestions to PMO 7Suggestions to PMO 6: Make officers accountableSuggestions to PMO 5: Ease bank loan to service sector  Suggestions to PMO 4: Focus on the top and the bottom of Indian populationSuggestions to PMO 3: Promote entrepreneurship among Indian young  



No comments:

Post a Comment